Wednesday 9 May 2012

afternoon siesta

my apologies. i couldn't reply to emails today simply because my hands and mouth were kept busy! =p 

an afternoon siesta on a superbly hot day! we felt adventurous today so we went public! needless to say, it was exciting because it was in broad daylight! there were vehicles parked nearby but who the hell cares when you're horny and wet? the trucks and lorries that drove past us probably got an eye full of the action! but i reckon it was too late for them to whip out their phones to take picts of us! =p 

i was soaking wet by the time he slipped his hands down south and my pussy was clenching furiously around his fingers. i helped myself by riding it and it turned me on even more when i heard squishing sound emanating from my cunt fucking his fingers. 

couldn't wait to get my lips around his hard cock which was glistening with pre-cum. i took him into my mouth, circling my tongue around its tip and i was greeted with more pre-cum. felt his cock against my cheek. i had him blow his load in my mouth and swallowed every single drop of it. 

mmm yums! afternoon delight! =p 

 devouring his hard cock
the panty that he chose for our afternoon siesta =) 

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon fucks are such fun! I had mine in fitting room in town. Lunch time! It was a truth or dare that got waaay outta control ;D but it was fun, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure you had fun! don't get caught! =p

    ReplyDelete